A3 8L Pre facelift headlight and fog light upgrade

Craig28

Reaction score
Hi there, first time on this site and i know this topic has been covered a lot and some threads have really helped me to get so far but no im stuck, car is out of action as i took sold my old lights (dumb decision) and now bumper is off the car and off the road until i get the wiring sorted. Eeeekkkk
I have prepped the wings and my original facelift headlights fit nicely and have changed my lower splitter to the facelift one with fogs - i have all the facelift plugs but now i just need them hooking up and the fogs fed off the main headlight plug to the new ones lower down - easy peasy im sure but electrics isnt really my thing - can anyone help or is there anyone in the west midlands that could come and help? im in Kingswinford DY6 area
Many thanks in advance
Craig

You're in the Welcome Section of the forum where new members introduce themselves and they are welcomed

:sign_welcome:

You want to post this thread in the relevant section of the forum: A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)

Hi Craig, welcome to audi-sport.net. Pop a postup in the A3 8L section of the forum. Have a read through the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x