Knew it would happen sooner or later :(

Getting parking dings from inconsiderate and careless people is a major annoyance. Like the rest of you I like to choose a decent space away from the masses. If you want a laugh it seems that not everyone is as keen on us Audi drivers parking on the edges of the lines. I happened on this Facebook site a few weeks ago and have concentrated on letting people out and being courteous ever since!

Maybe there is one of these FB pages for BMW drivers too as they are always tailgating me. You'll notice one of the recent posts is an over-the-line bit of parking. Maybe the people you complain drive junk cars or maybe they are the ones who fling their doors open on the side of my car!

I am risking the wrath of many posting this here, so be gentle. They are not my views :)
https://www.facebook.com/ihateaudidrivers

Reactions: Anarch and mjcourtney
It's just a page by idiots who think that Jeremy Clarkson is the most level headed man <clarkson-voice>in the world</clarkson-voice> and actually worth listening to, and that Top Gear is a serious and unbiased motoring program... I don't think I'll bother paying too much attention :p

Amazing! To be fair many of those cars are actually parked across two spaces which, regardless of car, is not going to go down well with anyone.

Yes, agreed. I NEVER do that as it is pretty antisocial. Parking on the edge of a space on the end is one thing, but parking using two spaces is pretty idiotic. I do understand, however, why people want to protect their nice car.

Someone posted earlier on this thread that it is frightening to see how some people park. I sit in my car waiting for the kids to come out of school some afternoons and it is deeply concerning to see how some of the school-run Mums park. I am even more defensive parking near schools. Believe me, you all should be!!

Reactions: cemerson
Lots of great stories here guys! I think the suspect is at my work, with the wind direction the last couple of weeks, if anyone opened their door without holding it, then the wind was catching the door with no hope of stopping it. I've also sat in the supermarket cat park and watched how some people park, it's truly shocking!!! To hell with using the mirrors, let's just break our necks looking back and stop after we hit something! Think I will wait until I accumulate a few more before I book the PDR......