what is the top speed you have managed in your audi?

im not saying as i get called a liar and im awaiting a court summons for speeding

Managed 150 on the clock in my 2.8q - on private road/track of course!

In an audi powered Corrado (1.8T) its was clocked at 156 genuine by PVW mag - so about 165 on the clock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Strictly speaking, the speed that *I* have travelled *IN* my audi is probably only 1 or 2 mph. (E.g. when climbing into back seats).

Ok, I'll shut up now.

That's reminded me of a thing a guy said when asked "What's the furthest you've been with a girl?" (We were about 12 years old).

The reply was "I walked one to the end of the road once".

We laughed so much we almost needed medical help to prevent our lungs inverting.

Not taken mine over a ton. But my old car use to do an ace trick it went off the clock at 130mph & would carry on going! Was not running no where near standard reckon it must have been about 150mph top end, having a go against a clio 182 & left him at 130 would have loved to see the look on his face.

219 km/h - the A3 TQ is almost 'out of gears' then.

(I guess it could do like 230 km/h in a loooooong sloope :)

[ QUOTE ]
Strictly speaking, the speed that *I* have travelled *IN* my audi is probably only 1 or 2 mph. (E.g. when climbing into back seats).

Ok, I'll shut up now.

That's reminded me of a thing a guy said when asked "What's the furthest you've been with a girl?" (We were about 12 years old).

The reply was "I walked one to the end of the road once".

We laughed so much we almost needed medical help to prevent our lungs inverting.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif