RS4 wheels do not fit.

JaCkPoT

Reaction score
Just got a set of rs4 wheels, theyre in very good nick and was very excited about getting them on... but the holes for the wheel nuts dont line up, ive seen alot of rs4 wheels on a3's. Does the hub need changing? My car is a 55 plate a3 sportback but these came off a a3 2003 (8p). If i cant get them to fit, theyll have to go on sale.

Just got a set of rs4 wheels, theyre in very good nick and was very excited about getting them on... but the holes for the wheel nuts dont line up, ive seen alot of rs4 wheels on a3's. Does the hub need changing? My car is a 55 plate a3 sportback but these came off a a3 2003 (8p). If i cant get them to fit, theyll have to go on sale.

Pretty sure all 8p are the same fitment ?

Did you actually see these on the other a3 ?

They may be the older rs4 alloys

I bet you have 5 x 100 of the golf mk4/ seat leon mk1 The 8P A3 is 5x 112

im sure all rs4 alloys are 5x112 so these cant be rs4 alloys but from what iv seen some golf seat had a similar wheel but in the 5x100 fitment

also the early audi tt had them on witch was 5x100

im sure all rs4 alloys are 5x112 so these cant be rs4 alloys but from what iv seen some golf seat had a similar wheel but in the 5x100 fitment

also the early audi tt had them on witch was 5x100

Yeah I can't work out how they managed to come off another 8p a3?

sorry im crap with model codes lol i think the change over year for the a3 from 5x100 to 5x112 was 2003 but couldn't tell you at what point

sorry im crap with model codes lol i think the change over year for the a3 from 5x100 to 5x112 was 2003 but couldn't tell you at what point

Yeah my pal had the old model s3 from new on 53 plate and there's a 53 plate near mine but newer model so the change over must be after sept 2003.

Surely the year shouldn't be the confusion but the actually model, 8L or 8P very different cars!

Surely the year shouldn't be the confusion but the actually model, 8L or 8P very different cars!

It's not that , just can't work how the wheels that he's got have managed to come off an 8p but they won't fit his car which Is also 8p.

The ones that fits must be reps... I've seen loads on eBay... So your. Are probably GENUINE... To fit then look for universal spacers which would act as adapters... So they would fit :)

Hope it helps :)

The ones that fits must be reps... I've seen loads on eBay... So your. Are probably GENUINE... To fit then look for universal spacers which would act as adapters... So they would fit :)

Hope it helps :)

But apparently genuine rs4 rims are 5x 112 so what would the adapters do exactly? 8p a3 is 5x 112 so should fit .

If anything the op rims are reps made for older shape audi mk4 golf etc...or not?

But apparently genuine rs4 rims are 5x 112 so what would the adapters do exactly? 8p a3 is 5x 112 so should fit .

If anything the op rims are reps made for older shape audi mk4 golf etc...or not?

Yes u r right but I've seen most of rs4s wheels are 5x100, not quite sure... And maybe I'm wrong :(

The adaptors have more wholes to fit any wheel... So you mount the spacers/adaptors and wheels to adaptor... It's kind of converter... I've had that problem before when I had my 206 gti and my only solution was that...

It's a bit pricy but works

Reactions: Alex_007
The adaptors have more wholes to fit any wheel... So you mount the spacers/adaptors and wheels to adaptor... It's kind of converter... I've had that problem before when I had my 206 gti and my only solution was that...

It's a bit pricy but works

Ah I see

Where so you get the adapters from?

On eBay or euro car parts :)
I'll send links when I'm home

Trouble is you got to watch you don't throw the wheel to far out by messing with the off set /et number

Just gonna sell em, they are 5-100. Anyone who wants them please get in touch otherwise they will be going on eBay and for sale on here. Unless someone can find me the correct adapters

adapters wil be no good the offset will be crazy.8L runs a lower offset so sit out further already, then add on the width of the adapters and they will never fit.

Wobble bolts won't work wit that much of a difference, think it's like 4mm either way, so ?x96 or ?x104

Of course! had 2mm difference in my head for some reason :keule:

That's the wrong way round, needs 112 to 100 to fit these wheels. I doubt there'd be much market for the other way round, and offset would be really against you.

Ah I see , maybe something like this will do it, would of thought if hunted around that you would be able to find at a cheaper price, I only had a quick look just now and found these

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/171134473520