Imperial Car Supermarket

Used to live in area for 14 years.. Never heard of them...Is this another company moving assets and name to avoid litigation or paying their debts ???

I phoned them to book a test drive in a scirocco a few months back, got told that was fine, got there the same afternoon and found out it had been sold 3 days earlier, :ermm:

Reactions: 5pot
Used to live in area for 14 years.. Never heard of them...Is this another company moving assets and name to avoid litigation or paying their debts ???

Ha Ha keep an eye out on "the sheriffs are coming' programme and you might see them dodging some due debt

Reactions: Andy Crooks
I've tried to find reviews online, there's a couple negative reviews and few on facebook so I might give it a miss. I don't want to drive 180 miles to Fleet just to find out it's been sold.

Reactions: shady-ninja
bought mine from the portsmouth company, couldn't complain with service, took out a warranty too and according to the mechanic i used when the turbo went it was the best warranty company he'd ever dealt with.

Bought my 09 S-Line from them last May, normal supermarket not a problem, car is fine

I bought my 2010 A3 2.0 Black Edition from them in Aug - cannot fault them at all - a little pushy on the warranty (don't fool for the whole "best price" bull) either get the exteneded warranty or not. you get a 3 month one anyway. I bought mine from their Portsmouth branch and they have now opened another on in Southampton. They are a massive company and price their cars to sell so don't be put off by thinking its the cheapest on the market just because it IS the cheapest on the market. Call them up and chat.