Newbie from Aberdeen!

martin_s3

Reaction score
Hi all im new to this forum and have just bought a white 2010 S3 which i will be picking up later on today! this will be my 1st audi as most of my cars have been vauxhall gsi and vxrs over the past few years i thought id go for a change of scenery and bought a bmw e92 325d coupe a few months ago and soon regretted it so traded it in for a S3 that ive been saying im goin to buy for a good few years!

hopefully pick up some good tips on here along the way! :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391256889502875

Reactions: MorkC68 and Sandra
thanks for the welcome :) is there a few guys from aberdeen on here is there?

Hi Martin, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Yes there are a fair few guys from Aberdeen, i will add you onto the scottish members list and leave you a link for the scottish meets section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Check out the scottish members list in this section for those close to you. :) x

That's would be perfect thanks Sandra. Cheers brodster! :)

Reactions: Sandra
That's would be perfect thanks Sandra. Cheers brodster! :)

Your on the List Martin, check it out in the Scotland meets section. :) x

Reactions: martin_s3
Sup mate, welcome to the audi world.... There is a few of us up here mate. You should look in to getting the s3 mapped and get modding!!!!!!

Cheers! I will be looking to get a few bits and pieces done starting with a set of wheels revo map and an rns-e which it doesn't have unfortunately! Where about have people being goin to get mapped up this way?

Cheers! I will be looking to get a few bits and pieces done starting with a set of wheels revo map and an rns-e which it doesn't have unfortunately! Where about have people being goin to get mapped up this way?

Wallace Performance do Revo maps mate, i had mine mapped there. Good guys who know their stuff.

Ive just been up in Aberdeen today remapping a Golf GTI and picking up the kids so back up in 10 days to drop them off so if your after it then let me know mate.

I'm offshore for the next 3weeks mate, probly be later on in the year but I'll give u a shout! :)

Reactions: Brodster