Reading through my service history.......

Ant600

Reaction score
Reading through my service book for my a4 2.0tdi 170 at the back of the book there's a few pages with workshop remarks entry made by workshop? This is the pic anyone know what this could be about? I'm gonna try and call them Monday and see if they have any file if the work done?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 350
It means they carried out Service Campaign (wrongly called Recalls by many) code 23B9:

Technical background
A software update is required for Audi A4 vehicles with 2.0 ltr. 120/125 kW TDI engine manufactured within a limited period, in order to optimise the regeneration of the diesel particulate filter (DPF).

Remedy
On the vehicles affected, a software update of the engine control unit must be carried out.

Ah ok thanks mate had me really baffled! So basically another thing wrong with these poxy cars lol

Always wondered what that jargon was in the back of my service book aswell with 2 codes been written down lol

Cars and trucks have campaigns going on all the time that owners arent told about, we do it all the time at work, emails and tech info says very specifically for dealer use only!