Audi A4 'Tube' LED Headlights... what you think to these??

Has anyone fitted these? Would like to see them on a car, can't find pics anywhere?!

I think they look awful, the A5 style often called devil eyes look much better.
If I would have a spare few hundreds I'd go for these..

06Large.jpg

photo91.jpg

Reactions: A4_MaJiK, V6 Quatt, Arnie013 and 1 other person
search on the net for Fly 300kts. There's a bloke in the states who does these,and he's shipping to Uk too.
The downside is they're quite pricey..
Pros are that You can keep ur oem headlight and have that modern look.
He quoted me £300 for drls (icluding shipping from Florida) and thats just the DRL strips made/wired up ready to go inside the headlights, so You got to do some DIY to get the final result.

IMG 7290 Large
IMG 7295 Large

Last edited:
Reactions: V6 Quatt
I have seen the fly kit on a B7 belive me there bright if not brighter than oem...

Well I have ordered them to go on my car and the garage that ordered them (I'm havign work done so asked them to order them and do it as part of the job) and they have got them and fitting them today. Will go and collect and take some pics. They may looks amazing and bright like the new Audis or as dull as an old cooker hob... who knows!

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Photo

Well finally got my car back with the new lights in. Need to get more pics but just quickly did this when I parked up last night....

Here's a couple more pics. They are brighter than the normal DRL's that you buy on Ebay, for example, but not as bright as the new A4, A5 tube lights. I also found a bulb that colour matched to give a nicer look rather than a yellow bulb and white/blue DRL...
Photo 1
And
Photo 2

I think they suit your cab Mate. Interested to know how they perform on the road so to speak.

BR
A