Audi A4 B Pillar exterior trim removal

audilover1969

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 2008 A4. When the winds where bad the other week there was a tree down in the road and when passing I clipped it. The plastic trim that is on the passenger side door got ripped off.

I have ordered it from Audi. But my question is how much work is it to fit?? Have looked online and there is some help but thought I would ask the question.

Any help appreciated

John

Hi mate thanks for the quick reply..

I have the part on order will be in tomorrow.

My question is how easy are they to fit?? Audi spares guy said it was a "*****" but just wondered how easy as I have seem a few people that have swapped the stock ones for the carbon effect ones.

Yeah I saw that post in my many searches :)

That is the single pillar so yeah quite easy I have attached some pics so you can see what I am on about.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388409195917529

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388409245136645

Yeah seems I have to work out how to take the interior trim off as per this pic :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388416538697777

Hello, just wondering how you got on? I have the same problem, the plastic on my passenger side trim was chiped. Thinking of just ordering the part and doing the repair myself if it straight forward

Hi there. In the end I took into Southampton audi. They charged 55 inc labour and parts etc etc done a valet :)

Thanks for getting back so quick. I might have to do the same myself