Rs4 alloys 18"

Catcherofcarp50

Reaction score
Hi everyone could anyone tell me how much a set of 18" rs4 alloys are selling for the ones with twin spokes but the genuine ones thanks

The genuine RS4 rims will stick out the arches loads on a normal A4, they are rare and would go for a lot of money too

I've got them on the car now but I'm looking to selling them for some other wheels in mind

They will be genuine oem reps basically. The standard rs4 wheels have a crazy offset due to the flared arches of the rs4. So they may be genuine audi wheels, but they won't be rs4 wheels, rather rs4 style wheels.

Anyway, having said that maybe 300-400 depending on condition and tyres etc?

Right so they are genuine audi wheels but they look like rs4 how can you tell if they are real is there a number on them to tell what they are thanks

part number and check the offset
post a pic

Ok does anyone know the part number and the offset I've only had the car for a week and the guy I brought it off said they where genuine but has it is my my first audi I haven't got a clue thanks

Just found this on the web so I'm going to check them tomorrow ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384201423286844

IMG 0727 These are my 18" RS4 style wheels and I would have liked the 19" but they would sick out too far. The are OEM as the ywere fitted by the dealer at the previuos owners expence, i have the invoice for them.

I will by a set of 19" RS4 wheels next year as they will come free with and RS4 attached lol, thats the plan anyway.

Dont confuse with the "Le Man" style as fitted to A6's as they are a different style again and don't have the dished design.

I like the car looks good I'm going to get rid of the wheels and buy some new ones