will these wheels fit on rear ???

so will need arch work and probly coilovers as my 18's rubbed when i had spaces on the back

Yeah i'd imagine so... the thing is with them that any tread showing is illegal and the police will spot you a mile away with a rear track like that... and give you the notice to remove.. the thing is with that also... i'm sure that you can only widen the track by a maximum of 25mm from standard offset of chassis of its considered unsafe and also illegal... Your probably best speaking to your coil over supplier though, cos I dont know how much if any coilovers affect the standard offset... hope it goes well for you though.. would be a pretty cool and rare mod if its possible ;)

Yeah i'd imagine so... the thing is with them that any tread showing is illegal and the police will spot you a mile away with a rear track like that... and give you the notice to remove.. the thing is with that also... i'm sure that you can only widen the track by a maximum of 25mm from standard offset of chassis of its considered unsafe and also illegal... Your probably best speaking to your coil over supplier though, cos I dont know how much if any coilovers affect the standard offset... hope it goes well for you though.. would be a pretty cool and rare mod if its possible ;)

coilover are more to stifen it up and set the light if you sore my 200sx theres almost no gap between the wheels and arch extensions but it only rubs at 180mph (on private roads) i wonder how much i can flair the arches and put 215/35/18 on front and 225/40/18 on there rears streched

coilover are more to stifen it up and set the light if you sore my 200sx theres almost no gap between the wheels and arch extensions but it only rubs at 180mph (on private roads) i wonder how much i can flair the arches and put 215/35/18 on front and 225/40/18 on there rears streched

225's will be a severe stretch on a 10j... i'd go with 245's minimum if i'm honest.. when it comes to arches, i've no idea to be honest, i've never done it before, but you know yourself, we've all seen mod'd cars like that... but honestly best to get it done within legal boundries if the cars not just gonna be a show car..... cos nothing worse than spending all they ££££'s then some copper comes along and tells you to remove it all....

It's a daily drive really in to minds still don't want it to rub mot just got for 19's and drop it

I've got 9.5 et 40 on the rear of mine and the wheel is pretty much level with the arch, at on offset of 25 the wheel would stick out by about 7mm, even with a 225 rim the arches still won't clear them, unless you run a few degrees of camber

Very nice the fill the arches perfect what tyre size do you have on there ?

That was 225/35 19's but that was only a set of 8.5" rims

ammeded... It was 35 sidewalls not 40's

Last edited:
Cool I think I'm now swapping my 18incg s-line wheels for some new style 19inch rs4 copy's still in two mineds about coilivers or just springs had a lot of mk4 golfs and 8l a3 (I'm a car trader) always put them on coilovers as easyer to sell like that but I know they trash drive shafts and the rides harsh not driven a 8p with them on though

Yeah... Some coilovers are good... The H&R 1's get a good rep on here... Not that into it myself, springs will do me nicely :)