Headlights

Carbon13

Reaction score
Hi all. Picking up our A3 sportback diesel sport tomorrow.

its on an 09 and i was a touch disappointed that it only had the orange lamp DRL's that run under the bottom of the light unit.

i saw an A3 on an 09 today which had the better lights with the bright white LED DRL running across the top of the light units.

excuse the pun but, can anyone throw some light on why its different to mine and how and where can i get the newer look units

thanks

Hi all. Picking up our A3 sportback diesel sport tomorrow.

its on an 09 and i was a touch disappointed that it only had the orange lamp DRL's that run under the bottom of the light unit.

i saw an A3 on an 09 today which had the better lights with the bright white LED DRL running across the top of the light units.

excuse the pun but, can anyone throw some light on why its different to mine and how and where can i get the newer look units

thanks

Did they look like these ones on mine, if so they are the HIDS lights with the leds running along the top and down the inside of the lens
fitted as standed on the S3 and Black edition spec cars op extra on all other specs.

Only saw it briefly spartan. Have you got a pic of yours with them on.

think it may be what it was.

would i be right in saying that i could get these on mine but it would involve some sort of recoding, wiring upgrades along with big moola for the lights themselves

Only saw it briefly spartan. Have you got a pic of yours with them on.

think it may be what it was.

would i be right in saying that i could get these on mine but it would involve some sort of recoding, wiring upgrades along with big moola for the lights themselves

Right on all point plus new front bumper for the washer system for the lights.