Spotters Thread For 8V Chassis

Saw 4 S3s in Bolton today:

5 door Sepang with black pack private reg on the way to Middlebrook
5 door Java green with private reg at Middlebrook
3 door sepang at Middlebrook
5 door Estoril on Chorley New road

i saw this driving in the staines area over the weekend. lovely car, but a bit of a shock when i saw a police officer inside and PNC system fitted. google confirmed it is indeed owned by Surrey police!

i saw this driving in the staines area over the weekend. lovely car, but a bit of a shock when i saw a police officer inside and PNC system fitted. google confirmed it is indeed owned by Surrey police!

I heard of this. At one point BMW had a fleet of 135i's on a tour of the UK being tested out by different forces

Black 3 door S3 today going along the A92 and pulled off at dunfermline and went into the park and ride. Reg started SL15. Nice car but you really need to clean your inner exhaust tips lol my OCD was cringing when you drove past me cause the rest of the car was gleaming :salute:

Black 3 door S3 today going along the A92 and pulled off at dunfermline and went into the park and ride. Reg started SL15. Nice car but you really need to clean your inner exhaust tips lol my OCD was cringing when you drove past me cause the rest of the car was gleaming :salute:

Probably best if you never see my car then, not washed exhaust since i got it :fearscream:

Reactions: Madmo and Cymru09
That's pretty poor!! I forget every other wash and looks terrible.. yours must look horrific. Haha

I do intend to do it every time but i'm so busy drying it i forget. Will need to try and do it this weekend if i'm not too busy at work. Any suggestions as to a good cleaner for them?

Wd40 and some very very fine wire wool!. Works great everytime. The some autosol to polish them up. ;-)

Reactions: Psyman79
Try coca cola lol. Have you not saw that video on facebook lol

Reactions: Psyman79
Followed a black 14 plate SB with a roof rack into Macclesfield this morning around 10:30. First time I've been behind another S3.

Telford, around mid-day today. Sepang blue SB, reg A9 something....

Reactions: Camerz- and Collinwither
Red S3 SB with pano roof parked near pittville circus in cheltenham this morning

Red S3 SB parking in the underground garage opposite my flat, at least they'll soon be a Sepang Blue one parked in my underground garage soon :)

This one
Sepang blue S3 Convertible parked at the White Rose Shopping centre in Leeds this afternoon.

It's one of our demos at Harrogate audi.

Reactions: Madmo and nadsi77
White 64 plate S3 seen today A45 Northampton

Reactions: illingworth22
Sepango black pack 15 plate saloon, M4 spur to M4 slip road around 16:30.
Very nice :sunglasses:

Saw a Racing Mica Blue SB on the M80 heading north "M9" on Tuesday morning @ 07:40 looked awesome. That colour is very like.......... dare l Lapiz Blue?

You should come along to the Rally we're having next Sunday. Check the Yorkshire& Humberside meets section @naughts4187

Your car is a beautiful colour btw, really subtle!

Had a nice chat on way home from work with a fella called "mus" owner of a white 64 plate s3 with a apr stage 1 after being flashed over. We been passing each other over the last few weeks but due to flow of traffic could get over.

I suggested he sign up on here and got involved so watch this space

Spotted a nogaro blue S3 HB at Teesside Retail Park yesterday. Reg. no *** JOE

First 8V S3 I've seen in this colour. Looked gorgeous!

Misano Red S3, M4 eastbound, lunchtime today, Sunday 28th. Exited at J15.

Was following me for a while and was then in front. Didn't see me, but then I was in the MG :grinning:

Saw a Sepang Blue S3 Saloon turning in to Park Road in Timperley. First time i've seen the saloon version. It is stunning car, would have been tempted if I didn't have my other car.

Saw a black S3 on the A386 just outside Tavistock earlier this afternoon, around 1640 ish I think. Also a yellow one a few minutes later but was an 8P!

I saw what I believe was a Riviera Blue 3dr S3 in McDonalds drive through at the Bellfield Interchange in Kilmarnock. Fri afternoon 2:45.

Anybody on here?

I saw what I believe was a Riviera Blue 3dr S3 in McDonalds drive through at the Bellfield Interchange in Kilmarnock. Fri afternoon 2:45.

Anybody on here?
Don't know who this is but we need to find them fast. McDonalds in the car......noo! :yahoo:

Today in Leeds about 4.10pm saw what looked to be silver S3, twin tail pipes etc. but had A3 badge on boot...

Saw the unmarked police S3 Sportback again at about 5pm. Blue lights flashing as it tried to get through the traffic at the Crooked Billet roundabout on the A30 Staines By-pass. Disappeared into Staines towards the police station. This time I got the reg no.

Saw the unmarked police S3 Sportback again at about 5pm. Blue lights flashing as it tried to get through the traffic at the Crooked Billet roundabout on the A30 Staines By-pass. Disappeared into Staines towards the police station. This time I got the reg no.
I didn't think the police used Audi's recently. BMW won the contract with them, Audi missed out. You sure it wasn't a doctor?

Been in Monaco for the last 3 days and today saw my first S3...
I've also seen countless Ferrari's, Lambo's, Bentley's are as common as a Focus and lucky enough to see 1 Bugatti...
RS6's are popular here too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 165
dont know if this is the right place to post this pic,but spotted this at silverstone over the weekend,there was also an orange rs5.

Monday at about 18:10 by Turnham Green tube.

An Audi S3 Saloon in (I think) Floret Silver. The driver seemed offended and annoyed that he had to stop in order to enable me cross over a pelican crossing, so I walked extra slowly to annoy him further.