Boost problems!!!!!!!

Flemboy1990

Reaction score
The car has been running really good for a while too now this, right basically I think the car went into limp mode on me last night it was acting really funny in my opinion prior to this where you heard the turbo sucking and dumping as it should but the power felt down, thought it just might have been me now I know I was right, anyway the car felt like a normal 1.8, the turbo wasn't kicking in at all really after 2500rpm, so I suspected a boost leak last night I checked every hose an all seemed fine, took it for a drive today and you can hear the turbo working again but it feels really down on power like its not running a lot of psi, all I hear I sucking from the turbo no exhaust, I have been reading that maybe my n75 is knackered but if this was the case what sort of symptoms would I be getting, I have a PCV bypass and a n249 bypass, I don't have vag-com only a normal obd reader which isn't giving me any codes as of yet, the I suction is really loud cause I have a b5 TIP, and jetex cone, also a front mount so near enough all the hoses are in really good condition it's driving me nuts tbh, I was expecting good quality from audi being German but the car has let me down a few times.

Would really appreciate any help
cheers flemboy1990

Yea checked all the hoses, and by heatshield do you mean all the wrapping over the hoses??

Sorry behind the heatshield on the firewall, didn't think there was any air hoses behind there??