2.0 TFSI Bosch MED9.1 Question from 'other' forum

Jackie Brown

Reaction score
Today I have question somebody ask this...

[h=2]KFVPDKLD what for?[/h]
Could anyone please give me a simple explanation what KFVPDKLD for?

So I try to answer with this...

Hard to explain these. I have limited brain and not good understanding for some maps here...

KFVPDKLD is do with pressure at Throttle Body. (somebody correct if wrong).

I have to pay for these questions to be answered so cannot share everything (plus I have simple understanding of this area).

I can only say. If you set this map area to '1' in whole map you say ''pressure is 100% equal 'before' and 'after' throttle so no correction'' <-- but I do not understand how it 'correct' in these. *

Everybody set equal like '2' or '4' but nobody answer for changing! There are, however, some beautiful example (very special person on here he knows who he is
icon_e_wink.gif
x) I look at his change now it is a pleasure to see his work from 50% upwards I will demonstrate this change in vehicle now and log!

God I love these ECU!

I am very fortunate to have people with good understanding - and varying 'study' for these. Now I can look at 'TFSI' and create Stage 1 myself without touching many map areas!

Regarding KFVPDKLD I do not touch more than '1' up to 50% in the last 2.0 TFSI 'AXX' that I make. Which say, to my knowledge, 'please equal' (i hope
icon_lol.gif
--)

pdph.png

*When I say ''but I do not understand how it 'correct' in these.''

I am speaking of its function, and at which moment, in the 'charge' path. If this is what it connected to?

Here is why I should translate from document jesus I have to do it right now! I have to read! Thank you
icon_lol.gif

Please could another 'knowledge' help with this answer? I am a student to this and we like some question answered 100% if possible!

Cheers guys x

Good timing somebody just say 'before' throttle!

I thought before/after. Thank you :salute: