a6 c5 2.4 petrol scrapping, need anything?

@udi A3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.immotec.co.uk
Either Monday or Tuesday im weighing the car in. Currently drives. If anybody wants anything or the whole car and wants to remove parts themselves pm me asap! Car is in Retford. If the cars left driving most bits free if its undrivable ill need to pay to get it picked up n donations would be usefull!

Car no longer drives... its dead, i went nuts with a screwdriver and monkey wrench, stolen its auto dimming mirror wooot!

If anyone needs odd bits let me know, ive now decided its on the drive in bits for 4-6 weeks, and the engine is available nice and cheap if you want to remove it yourself :D

Can you post some pictures? Seeing the car may light up my little light bulb for the parts I currently need.

Hi myth, sorry i didnt hear from you any more, so other people are showing interest in the MFSW and cruise control, what do you want to do? ps dont use the paypal address i gave you!

Avant or saloon? If avant I'd be interested in the boot cover and depending on colour code, some panels. Thanks

Sorry the car went a few weeks ago im not sure how to delete r close the thread. it was a saloon.