A3 Quattro TDI Re-Shell Into Audi TT225

Wasn't expecting that on a track based car lol... thought you had bought some fancy coil overs?

<tuffty/>

Yeah neither was i until i got chance of the full auto levelling kit for a very very good price :)

Yeah i did mate but lad took them part-ex in the deal

Fair one mate... :)

For the record, I now have 3/4's of your engine in my A2 lol... already planning an engine build (she has got 155k on the clock to be fair) and having bad thoughts on hybrids etc LOL

<tuffty/>

So hopefully it will handle just aswell, if not i will sell on and buy my coilovers again, maybe even better ones :) lol

Ooo now this sounds interesting :) im more then sure i would like to see that and help out where i can tuffty :)

Just been modding another pipe tonight to see if i can retain the original airbox and battery top cover to make it look as OEM as possible :)

ruzetymy.jpg

da8uzy5u.jpg

All 3" down to the a silicon reducer onto the turbo :)

Reactions: StaceyS3 and <tuffty/>
Hey guys another little update, she is officially booked in for MOT on saturday :D woohoo i can't wait lol

When she passes she will be getting tidied up through the week and tax and insured ready for the 1st of june and going for tracking the same day :)

Heres a few more pics little progress ive made,

Changed the wheels over on my mates golf and fitted his golf anni wheels, and he made me try these on to see how they fit, needless to say i love the fitment on them so i bought them of him lol ( dont worry these are just poser wheels, im going to buy some 18" pro race 1.2's as their are nice and light weight :) )

vuzujave.jpg

my4apuva.jpg

tyqyhy4e.jpg

Thought it was about time i made the front end a little stealthier and painted the oil cooler and intercooler black so it blended in behind the bumper

yze6egud.jpg

vavyny8y.jpg

Also got around to fitting my drivers side harness too, it is an RSA 5 point harness with nascar buckle so its a little easier than they aero buckles lol, ordered the passenger one last night so just waiting for that to arrive :)

9ynavupy.jpg

age4e7ur.jpg

More updates coming soon :)

Reactions: OOOO, StaceyS3 and <tuffty/>
Hey guys, very long time and no updates!! Car has been garaged for the last 14months and decided id pop my head in on it today to she how sorry she was looking, heres a couple of pics

Missing a few parts now unfotunatley as they went to various friend, so ive decided that a rebuild is going to happen again and she is going to get stripped out properly this time as she will be a weekend toy as i have a passat CC as my everyday car now, heres a pic of my CC

Few more ideas for the TT in near future so the stripping is going to begin again tomorrow :)

Reactions: pablo and <tuffty/>
Dude !! Just read all this im.doing a audi a3 tdi quattro similar spec ! Loved the read !