19" Mercedes alloys on a3???

andi1

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK
Reaction score
Thinking of these anyone done it ive had a look in the rims thread,

What do you think they`d look like?

Merc 19
Sw36ee

They are off the C63 AMG right ? I think they look awesome but do you think it would be possible to replace the Mercedes badge with an Audi one ?

Ive saw the R8 V10's on a B8 S4 avant last week and i think they looked awesome but not sure if they suit the A3 that well.I believe a member on here put them on his car......

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6198/6074353500_321ff1f098_b.jpg

Last edited:
MarkM has the V10s on his B8, but not an S4. I like the Merc badge... I think they might seem like reps with an Audi badge on them.

They are off the C63 AMG right ? I think they look awesome but do you think it would be possible to replace the Mercedes badge with an Audi one ?

Ive saw the R8 V10's on a B8 S4 avant last week and i think they looked awesome but not sure if they suit the A3 that well.I believe a member on here put them on his car......

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6198/6074353500_321ff1f098_b.jpg

I think you're right, they don't suit the A3. Which is a shame cos they're really nice wheels & I had considered them :(

good god, some people have aweful taste

Forums about opinions & I respect yours, but I have to disagree completely, they're one of the best wheels seen on the 8P tbh, some wheels are shockingly shxt, but I've seen these up close & they look superb on that car, the contrasting colours of the purple against Akoya is stunning & N8 knows my feelings on the Euro scene & wheels overall.

He never seems to fail me in finding top class wheels to show, latest ones are yet another masterpiece choice.

Reactions: N8
It's a bit of topic but is that your red Vivaro N8?

As for the the wheels I think they are lovely!

Those rims look the nuts on the 8P and much better than anything Audi has to offer IMO.

The decked black mk4 golf on S Class rims on the cover of PVW many years ago was the best I'd ever seen in that class.

what about the OZ superturismo a had them on my focus ST smart as! here its on a lexus
178714d1278042812-oz-racing-superturismo-lm-p1.jpg