New S4 owner

S4gilly

Reaction score
Hi,
Just brought an Imola yellow 1999 S4. very nice car. Will be getting revo'd and milltek exhaust on next year. Could anybody tell me if the MPG is much worse with a remap.

Thanks

I wouldnt say it was that much worse. TBH you dont buy an S4 if your worried about MPG !
Mine has an AmD remap and I get about 260 miles to a tank for 55 quid of fuel.
Also, dont go for Revo, go for AmD............I've had both and I have to say the AmD map is a lot more smoother and more progressive.

HMMM you should be getting more than that really, unless your very heavy footed !

nope thats just driving around normally, putting my foot down every now and then.
It does seem high maybee i need to get the fueling checked.

yeah could be down to a faulty MAF, very common on these cars.
your probably down on power, too....best thing to do is take it to a tuner who will dyno it and see if there's anything wrong.

Hi
Also I wouldn't bother to get the Milltek either. When you look at the cost its extortionate and their claims of power increase are no where near reality. Even with a high flow milltek cat there is next to nothing, just a deeper sound. Admitedly the car drives smoother, but yet again a high price to pay.

Hi sorry to jump this thread but does anyone have any video's/ sound clips of there s4 with an aftermarket exhaust. I am lookibng to buy one soon and looking to go the route of fully removing all the cats and woudl like to ehar what it sounds liek first.

Where is that vid of the S4 popping then launching with about 400+ BHP - wow now that video sounds farking impressive!!!!!