A3 SPORTBACK 8P4 BUMPER

tdi-man

Reaction score
WILL A 8P4 SPORTBACK FRONT BUMPER FIT AUDI A3 54 PLATE DOUBLE GRILL ?

THANKS

oh wings ? thought was just bonnet

8P4807437

have added part number 8P4807437

From that part no, it looks like it's 2005-2008, so should just be bonnet to change. If it was 2009-onwards, then you'd need wings etc.

There's a difference in bonnet between a double and single grill? I'm after an 07 s3 front bumper for mine just waiting for a bargain to pop up

There's a difference in bonnet between a double and single grill? I'm after an 07 s3 front bumper for mine just waiting for a bargain to pop up

Yeh mate, there's a slight difference at the front. Below is a photo, albiet not a very good one, of a double grill (8P1) bonnet with a single grill bumper (8P2) on.

19042008.jpg

That will fit your car just needs bonnet changing afterwards should look nice pal

All the talk of new bumpers making me want to spend. A mod needs to suspend me off here for a while haha

Mikemc tell me about it after i read this thread i went and ordered a rear s line bumper for my car should be ready tomorrow for collection at TPS

i need part numbers for fog lights and grills next

As above, I've checked out Ads thread a few time, plenty of excellent info and pics.

I too have many plans for mine and struggling to hold my tongue (read wallet!). Need to get my house move out of the way - downsizing - then I can go for it aswell :thumbsup:

4.5 hour round trip to collect my new bumper £95.00 of ebay brand new and genuine and same colour as mine BARGIN..

when i get round to doing this conversion am i going to have to cut the cross beam ?

will these fit my bumper Fog lights: 8E0 941 700C and 8E0 941 699C
Grill: 8P0 807 681 AA and 8P0 807 682 J

To fit your bumper pal you just need to remove old one and fit new one then wire new fogs and new fog grills also when you get round to it you need to change bonnet for facelift one thats all you need to do, theres no cutting needed to body panels also wings dont need to be moved or touched so dont take them off, its straight forward just follow ADS thread its the same as that except yours was twin grill but the fitting is exact same

If you hold on for little while i can tell you fog numbers and grill numbers for s line 2005-2007 bumper 8P2 models as i bought mine all from audi

cool thanks whats the cost on new fogs and grills ?

so I call audi today and say that 8P4807437 isn't on there system ?

Cant find it pal, go to audi and order the parts there take the reg off an s line vehicle just get it off a car on ebay or auto trader and they will get you the right parts thats what i do, also there part numbers are always changing as i ordered wiring harness on wednesday for my flat bottom steering and the number i had ended in A and they had ended in G and was exact same part but do what i do get the reg off an s line Car and order as if you was ordering for that car

What do you mean how were they ? As in how do they come ? The grills come complete as in two pieces per a grill and also the fogs came with bulbs an screws

lo soz how much were the fogs and grills

is it me or are the fog light grills hard to fit they both clip in great without the back piece on but cant get them to clip in proper when I put the back on. ive got 1 side on great but not the other

I had to trim the hooks mine wouldnt fit in properly either i even scratched the fresh paint trying to shove them in