007p faulty maybe???

big nog

Reaction score
today driving around in my s3 8l, i noticed that i had a small stutter and lag when giving it full throttle. got home, used vcds and i had fault code, check dv intermittent. just to try the 007p, i reversed its orientation, now the car runs fine again. could this be the 007p on its way out??

What was the actual fault code? have you done an N249 bypass?

007p's don't 'wear out' but they will get sticky if not serviced

<tuffty/>

Can't remember the code number, out at min. It was drop in pressure, check dv. I've done n249 bypass too mate

17705 code then... is yours mapped? this code is normally thrown on cold start and the car will be in limp mode until you restart the engine... its plausible the DV is leaking as 007p's do so if you haven't serviced the valve for a while or at all then pick up a service kit with the revised piston (that seals) for around 15 quid and sort that...

There is a software bug in the map code that can bring this fault on too... if your car is remapped then your tuner should be able to code this issue correctly...

<tuffty/>

Ok thanks its booked at rtech tomorrow, I just wanted it running ok for then but nick will be able to sort it. Cheers mate