At breaking point...

adamccc

Reaction score
Will try and keep this rant to a minimum, but I've had some serious ****ty service from a garage: Exhaust Express in Forest Hill. Basically:

- 1st time I went: Mis-diagnosed my car, said nothing was wrong with it when an ignition coil had gone (Any idiot can plug a vagcom into an Audi and read off a code to see this)

- 2nd time:
Broke my bonnet catch
Never contacted me to say that they couldn't do the work
Promised me they'd do it the next day
Didn't start work on the car until 4PM THE NEXT DAY
Then called saying "We can't get the bonnet open but we'll keep trying and get it done today
Called 10 minutes later "Whilst I've been on the phone to you the mechanic has started on another car and won't work on yours now"

They say the bonnet wasn't them but I opened it before I got in the car yesterday morning and then once again to show where the breather hose needed fitting before leaving it with them - I take it home that night and it will no longer open; Can I take them to a small claims court over this?

Also can anyone recommend a garage around Bromley/Sydenham/Crystal Palace that arn't a bunch of muppets?

Cheers

Cheers will ring them tomorrow morning

I'd take it to AMD Essex, Thurrock. Good luck!

What he said.

These people know what they're doing.

Every piece of work on my car has been done by them.
Totally recommended.

Thanks for the recommendation, they got into my bonnet, fitted a new breather hose and changed a fuse for me within an hour. Easily worth the drive.