Assorted help please!

Robbo87

Reaction score
Hey Thanks for viewing, just have a couple of 'simple' problems that searching for doesnt seem to be solving!

1) Does someone know the best window clips to order for the electric front passenger window/windows of a S3 8L prefacelift ? Ive heard that ones from the b5 were chunkier and better quality, but i cant find the post that i read that in?!?! A part number would be brilliant! Heard it snap and drop into my window insides so i know its just a clip!

2) I want to replace the rubber pipe at the end of the charge pipe because i think its causing boost leak, i cant chase bmw M sports any more :( , its not the turbo to metal charge pipe its the one after the charge pipe that dissappears behind the front drivers side light? Im having problems cause i dont know its 'name' or even what it looks like tbh, im too shy to go ripping bumper and lights off!

3) not a problem but my front lights, even tho they are white not yellowy, just dont seem bright enough so what bulbs/sizes of bulb should i get for a full set of "chav" front lights? i want super bright white tho, not blue! side, main and fog?

Any help would be much appreciated as she needs some tlc before summer! thanks guys!

have you got an s3? im not 100% but i think they come with hid's, just uprate the bulb, i believe 6000k is still pretty white whilst being very bright

I just tried a pair of 6000k HID and found the light output, although pretty, was not very good for seeing where you're going. I changed back to my 10 year old 4300k OEM bulbs.