Audi RNS sat nav

big harty

Reaction score
Went into my garage yesterday and found my battery in my s3 was flat. Got new battery and sat nav wouldn't work. Required code. Looked in book and entered code..... Wrong code. Boohoo. So today went to audi beechwood in halesowen. The service an was ace. He took it straight into workshop and found the proper code and got it all working. Total cost. zERO. Woohoo. Then I booked it in for a major service and haldex oil change. And he got price own too 165 for service and 55 for haldex change. What a result. The beers are on me tonight. :applaus:

​Nice to hear that your not getting ripped off by audi. Just send my beer anytime, lol. :) x

Went into my garage yesterday and found my battery in my s3 was flat. Got new battery and sat nav wouldn't work. Required code. Looked in book and entered code..... Wrong code. Boohoo. So today went to audi beechwood in halesowen. The service an was ace. He took it straight into workshop and found the proper code and got it all working. Total cost. zERO. Woohoo. Then I booked it in for a major service and haldex oil change. And he got price own too 165 for service and 55 for haldex change. What a result. The beers are on me tonight. :applaus:

How old is your S3? They've quoted me £199 for a first oil change service on mine.