Adaptions not working?

H17YD L

Reaction score
I recently changed the number of comfort turn signals from 3 to 4 on my 2010 S3 sportback, tested it whilst in the car and it did 4 indicator blinks. Next time I used the car only 3 blinks happen? I had a look at the adaptions and it still says 4, so I click save again and 4 blinks work, next time I use the car it's back down to 3 but the coding still says 4?

Anybody know why it's happening?

Do a battery disconnect, try again, if still does then have audi look at it.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try that this morning as its going in to Audi tomorrow anyway, and if its still playing up I'll ask them to have a look.

Have you had this problem on any cars before?

Tried the battery disconnect for 30 mins did the adaption again, it worked, turned the ignition off and back on tried again still worked, left the car for an hour went out an tried... back to 3 blinks. So I'll tell Audi about it tomorrow

Its not holding, have you checked in dis if there is an option for setting this comfort system?

Just checked in the DIS, it has an option to have the convenience turn signals on or off, so at the moment one gives me 3 blinks even tho it should be 4 :( and off gives me 1. Hopefully Audi can sort it

yep, same here. A3 8P MY2010. Set it to 4, test it, it's 4. Remove key from ignition - goes back to 3 (even though vcds shows 4)

Last edited: