Ko3 Hybrid info

joebickerton89

Reaction score
hi all done some research but dont seem to of found any information that helped me so thought i would ask the people who know :p basically seen a k03 turbo with k04 internals just wondering if there's any downside's to this type of turbo? housing cracking etc? or if its a good thing to go with providing its not knackered etc? thanks

does'nt help answer anything does it.. fitted it for 50miles then decided to sell car... Seriously? do people actually do that?

That looks dodgey. Contact beach buggy on here. He makes some great hybrids :) I'm hopefully going for one this year when bill does my rods, all in one is probably best.

i can only tell you what that tells me. who knows could of fitted it then crashed or anything really.

That looks dodgey. Contact beach buggy on here. He makes some great hybrids :) I'm hopefully going for one this year when bill does my rods, all in one is probably best.

ok thanks mate il give him a pm

thats looks like a cheap chineese copy k04-001 or a chineese copy k03's by the looks of it? i have a dead one in my garage that i just took off a mates A3 with a snapped shaft? I built him a decent hybrid k03 using genuine parts to replace it as it only lasted 2 months......

Joe mate, stop being a stinge and looking for a life changing bargain. If you want this build to work you need the best turbo you can afford; it's what provides the power.

Talk to Dan and do what he says, then your car will be great.

Joe mate, stop being a stinge and looking for a life changing bargain. If you want this build to work you need the best turbo you can afford; it's what provides the power.

Talk to Dan and do what he says, then your car will be great.

lol im not looking for a life changing bargain haha. just saw this and asked afew questions