Rnse led satnav fitted

Evosi

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help I have a b6 18t avant with original audi concert ,,,wasn't keen,, so had LED rnse sat nav fit ,but since having it fit the rear door speakers and sub seem a lot lower than there supposed to be any ideas cheers Si

Yeah adjusted fader but surely there supposed to be balanced fronts n rears n sub without fading as I have fader on 3 o'clock just to get even balance . Is there a wire in the the plug missing for the amp etc to put equal power to all speakers as it wasn't like this with my concert...???

Do you have Bose?, there is a wiring modification to do on the plug adapter, you have to move a wire, I can't remember which one it is but a quick search on google will tell you everything

Is there a wire in the the plug missing for the amp etc to put equal power to all speakers as it wasn't like this with my concert...???
Nope.

If you have Bose all the speakers are amplified, so if any speakers work then the amp is powered up.

If you don't have Bose the front speakers connect directly to the RNS-E and only the rears are amplified, so if the rears produce anything then the amp is powered up.