Going to Audi...oh no!! :-(

Audi27

Reaction score
After dropping my car off at Arnold Clarke vauxhall last night to find the diagnosis of the ECS problem. They call me today to tell me they can't find the problem so they are going have to take the car to Audi!! (£££££). The car's going in tomorrow and they will call me when Audi find out.

For a top dealer not to know that worries me that it is a big problem. Before i took the car in I listened to the exhaust and it sounded like it wasn't quite staying idle in neutral, it would drop slightly then pick up. Any suggestions?

Can anyone reassure me that it still could be something minimal possibly or should I expect the worst news tomorrow?

:sadlike:

I wouldn't worry too much! In my experience, Vauxhall have problems diagnosing their own cars, So I'm not surprised an Audi is beyond their techs... You're probably better off with them sending it away, if the truth be told.

Cheers pal for the reassurance. Love my motor and it's stressing me out enough having a problem and not being on my drive! I wonder what the problem is though if they can't even find out! They just told me they found a fault but that opened another fault what they are unsure about.