Newbie from Southend

Nicki

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Nicki, I'm 32 and a Chartered Accountant from Southend. I'm currently driving around in a Mazda 2 Sport (please forgive me!), but am on the look out for an S3. :icon_thumright:

I'm not entirely new to the whole VAG thing as I had a Lupo GTI for 7 years, which I absolutely adored but due to its age and the list of advisories attempting to compete with War and Peace, I reluctantly sold it 18 months ago and bought the Mazda to keep me going in the meantime.

However, I am entirely new to Audi's and to forced induction, so expect plenty of annoying noob questions from me in the coming months! :laugh:

I've had a read through the buyers guide threads for S3's and have a nice long list of things to look out for now - thanks for posting those threads, they're been really helpful. There's an S3 i'm particularly interested in at the moment (Phantom black 57 plate) so with any luck, I'll be an Audi owner in the not-too-distant future.

So, thats enough about me for now, how are you all today?

Nicki

Hi Nicki,

welcome to the forum. I'm Scottish and a newbie here too but not to Audi's. Hopefully there will be some Scottish meets organised through the forum at some point this year.
If you are looking for an S3 a friend of mine has a truly minted one with a good spec for sale, its a red 57 plate with only about 10000 miles I think. He works away for most of the year so it doesn't get used much. I seriously doubt you'd find a better one anywhere. No idea how much he's wanting for it but I'll try and contact him if you are genuinely interested.

Iain

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome.

Unfortunately, I'm after a phantom black S3 (got a thing about black cars!), but thanks anyway :)

Nicki

Hi all,

I'm Nicki, I'm 32 and a Chartered Accountant from Southend. I'm currently driving around in a Mazda 2 Sport (please forgive me!), but am on the look out for an S3. :icon_thumright:

I'm not entirely new to the whole VAG thing as I had a Lupo GTI for 7 years, which I absolutely adored but due to its age and the list of advisories attempting to compete with War and Peace, I reluctantly sold it 18 months ago and bought the Mazda to keep me going in the meantime.

However, I am entirely new to Audi's and to forced induction, so expect plenty of annoying noob questions from me in the coming months! :laugh:

I've had a read through the buyers guide threads for S3's and have a nice long list of things to look out for now - thanks for posting those threads, they're been really helpful. There's an S3 i'm particularly interested in at the moment (Phantom black 57 plate) so with any luck, I'll be an Audi owner in the not-too-distant future.

So, thats enough about me for now, how are you all today?

Nicki

Welcome to audi-sport.net Nicki. Glad you have found the faqs threads informative. We look forward to your input on the forum. Good luck with getting an S3. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Spotted this one on Autotrader - Reg is S3 DOF - Audi S3 2.0 QUATTRO+BLACK OPTIC PACK 3dr 2008

Does anyone here know anything about it?
Does it look lowered to you? :blink:
Is it me, or are they cheapo tyres?
Any observations that would make you want to avoid it / help my decision making process?

Thanks in advance :)