Some great factory options I can get for my car!!!

shaz

Reaction score
Hi guys, already got full leather recaros, hids, cupra lip, wind deflectors, Genuine s4 Ali mirrors.

A very good friend of mine has an a4 with some nices extras which he has given me the option to have at a price if I replace with my own,

His a4 has Electric Folding Mirrors, and follow me home function / auto lights function...

What I want to know is would I be able to swap the mirrors over ? Because obviously mine do not fold... I want to know if it's just the switches and actual mirrors that I need to swap - and nothing via vagcom,

Also, the auto lights option, I know the light switch and adjuster switch are different from mine - is it just a simple case of swapping over the switches?

Please let me know if I can easily swap these items, before he trades it in. ;)

The auto lights requires wiring/ new rear view mirror as far as I know since it uses a sensor in there to detect light levels. It can be done, but i'm not sure how much work. As for the wing mirrors, i've seen stuff on here about that in the past, but can't remember so sorry dude!

Does he have any nice leather seats to swap mine with? :p

Is it difficult to change the auto lights / rear view mirror??

He has half leather interior in his which is heated also but driver side bolster does have some wear

Also his car does have the rear view mirror so would it be difficult to swap?