Boost and oil gauge in cluster

Jonse

Reaction score
Hi all

Ive just found this video on youtube where you are able to view your boost pressure and oil temp in the cluster.

Is this easy to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a guy that uploaded some RS3 software, problem was it also zero'd out a modules coding, just asking for trouble imho.

Lol so looks like something to avoid. Is there no other way of doing it?

Is there no other way of doing it?

Buy an RS3 :p

So it is possible to get needle sweep on a diesel, but at the cost of probably screwing up a module :(

Given its a firmware hack & the guy admitted it zero'd out his modules coding, then yes it could **** up things, hence why I wouldnt recommend it.

Reactions: S.
Thread resurrection...
Given its a firmware hack & the guy admitted it zero'd out his modules coding, then yes it could **** up things, hence why I wouldnt recommend it.
Can you explain what zero'd out modules means and what I'd have to do to rectify it? Where would I get the firmware from?

It means the coding is changed to all zero's in a module, iirc, it was the steering module, which is never good as you don't know what effect this would have on the system affected, personally I wouldn't touch this way with a barge pole, if it goes wrong then the implications could be very expensive.

I'm waiting for polar fis for 8p which is in development for a long time now...no eta yet. They just keep saying it's gonna be soon. Should have been out q4 of 2014.

anyone seen any more progress on this? looks like the polar fis+ is still "in development" for the 8P :(

In the middle of fitting a facelift (black/white display) clock into my pre (red display) S3, would love to see boost etc on it!

How about installing RS3 cluster?

Reactions: mx_rab