Audi Driver International 22nd Oct. Who's going?

I am coming, even though i am not on the stand is it ok for me to meet up with you lot, to save me being all lonely
I am coming from S wales, just the welsh side of the Severn Crossing

[ QUOTE ]
I am coming, even though i am not on the stand is it ok for me to meet up with you lot, to save me being all lonely
I am coming from S wales, just the welsh side of the Severn Crossing

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries mate, of course you can meet up with us...

Meet us in the car park at 8...

See you there

Rich.

Guys... as you may have seen from my other post, I may not be able to make it to the stand as my car is having a new DSG box fitted this week (providing it arrives) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

I'll get an update on it early in the week and let you know as soon as possible...... Maybe the hire car will be a new RS4? lol more likely to be an A2!!!!

As an idea, its quite good to show the spec of the car when its on a stand and gets a bit of interest going rather than 'just a bunch of cars' on the stand/

So, the suggestion is an A4 sheet with car make, model, spec, mods, power etc?..

What do people think?

gonna be a bit short for those of us with standard(ish) cars, but info can never be a bad thing

[ QUOTE ]
As an idea, its quite good to show the spec of the car when its on a stand and gets a bit of interest going rather than 'just a bunch of cars' on the stand/

So, the suggestion is an A4 sheet with car make, model, spec, mods, power etc?..

What do people think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm already one step ahead of you. I made one for mine yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm going to get it laminated and stick it on a board along with some work in progress pics.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What do people think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm already one step ahead of you. I made one for mine yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I'm going to get it laminated and stick it on a board along with some work in progress pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
gonna be a bit short for those of us with standard(ish) cars, but info can never be a bad thing

[/ QUOTE ]

how about e.g.-

Audi A3 2.0 TDi

'What you see is what you get'

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What do people think?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you trying to say? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I.m also planning on bringing my 2.8 Supercharged A4 to Sell, I understand there will be a For Sale section there if not do we have space for it on the club stand?

[ QUOTE ]
I.m also planning on bringing my 2.8 Supercharged A4 to Sell, I understand there will be a For Sale section there if not do we have space for it on the club stand?

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem with me, but depends on space.. We already have 16 cars and I only asked for 15 spaces (although they have actually sent me 25 passes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif!

As long as there's room mate, the more the merrier!

My space can be taken as I am selling my A4 and it must be sold by saturday or it will go in part exchange which will be a shame

If you guys make up a spec sheet on A4 email them to me and I will print them off and laminate them as I'm in the trade.

Colour is ok too.

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
docurley - Audi A4 1.8TQ (RS4 Body conversion)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - Audi S4 (B5)
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
trekbiker - Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi
Outlore - Audi Sportback s-line
JPO - Audi S4
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ
s3bow - Audi S3
rojocho - Audi A3 1.8T

RESERVE LIST

MaWhitey - Audi A4

[ QUOTE ]
This might be of interest

BBC 5 day Weather Forecast - Castle Combe

At the minute it is looking like "Light Rain"

Oh well let's hope it changes and is just dry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fingers crossed it will be ok...

I hate spending time washing the car for an event and as soon as you get on the road it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif down!

Well its getting closer... Not long now!

Well it being tuesday meanss weather reports are rather educated guesses...so hopefully the closer it gets, the better it gets! Castle combe is not pleasent when its p*ssing it down!

Rich

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

We now have a 8ft long banner for our pitch!

Thanks to AmD for sorting this out for us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

We now have a 8ft long banner for our pitch!

Thanks to AmD for sorting this out for us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

My cars with them today.............. Faulty cat, not their fault, usual good service.

I'll see you guys on the day, won't make the early morning meet I'm afraid, so I'll see you on the stand.

Cheers

Ian

Can you book me a parking space please, will be meeting up with Joe, see eveyone in the morning.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

PS. JPO was that the rover courtesy car from AmD i saw today, lol thought you had traded yours in haha, see u at the show

Updated list...

DickyS3 - Audi S3
Jojo - Audi S3
Markb - Audi A3 1.8T
docurley - Audi A4 1.8TQ (RS4 Body conversion)
madkebab - Audi A4 1.8T
Enzo (possibly) - Audi S4 (B5)
marctwo - Audi S3
Crash - Audi A4 2.4
The911SC - Audi S4 (B7)
trekbiker - Audi A4 Avant 2.5 TDi
Outlore - Audi Sportback s-line
JPO - Audi S4
ANDYTQ - Audi A3 1.8TQ
s3bow - Audi S3
rojocho - Audi A3 1.8T

RESERVE LIST

MaWhitey - Audi A4
TheSlug - A3 TDI QS

DickyS3 - As I am not 100% confirmed, and someone else will be, please give my slot away...?

Iam currently got this cold going round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif fingers crossed looking forward to Saturday...

looking an impressive line-up

dickys3 , cookie was going on about his gazebo last night, is he bringing it up.? some protection in case of the odd shower, ****** all good if it hammers down i know.

rather be dry if i can help it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 - As I am not 100% confirmed, and someone else will be, please give my slot away...?

Iam currently got this cold going round /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif fingers crossed looking forward to Saturday...

looking an impressive line-up

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully we will get all cars on the stand... God knows we will try! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope you can make it..

[ QUOTE ]
dickys3 , cookie was going on about his gazebo last night, is he bringing it up.? some protection in case of the odd shower, ****** all good if it hammers down i know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he is bringing it. So as you say it will be better than nothing...

Fingers crossed for a dry day!

[ QUOTE ]
I seem to remember getting nice and wet last year.

Chris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!

I havn't got Word on my computer at home, so haven't done a spec sheet. Is everyone doing one ?

Chris.

I have publisher and word. send me your spec and I can get it emailed back to you as a picture for you to print out or make any changes...?

or you can use the stand wordpad or paint that comes with Windows

Another option is to install demo version of PaintShopPro and make one up.

Anyone going on the track - I have booked in for the day (hoping to avoid any embarassing incidents....)

I'll be the guy in the dark blue a4 doing about 30mph round each bend and trying hard down the straights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif