numberplate lights gone ?

S23

Reaction score
as above really the bulbs have decided to break and problem is both the screws are rounded off by a previous owner i assume , was there a guide on have to change these ?
if not how do i go about this ?
thanks

when this happens to me and its almost every a4 iv had
i prise them out from the non screw wnd and get them out that way
what ever you do get some stainless screws to refit

Im in the same boat too as im wanting to fit my LED bulbs the screws are rubbish they round off so easy theyre like butter. I had the same issue on my previous a4 so I bought a pair of new holders from TPS im sure it was only about £14 for them both and drilled heads off old ones as get new in the packs and just turn screws out with needle nose pliers.

Drill the heads off carefully, pop the unit out then replace with a stainless steel cap head screw (Allen key head).

or just buy new holders and get the old ones out however you wish lol

cheers guys will look into it
dont suppose you know what size screws they are and where i can get them from ?
thanks

S23 I've got a load of these spare as I bought about 20. Drop me a pm with your address if you like and ill send some tomorrow.

S23 I've got a load of these spare as I bought about 20. Drop me a pm with your address if you like and ill send some tomorrow.
hi crazy88 ive just tried to pm you but it says you need to delete some mail before i can pm you
regards
scott

I'll delete them now, cheers. Had no idea my in box was full, I thought I hardly ever used pm's too haha.