need b7 s line engine

spazmatron

Reaction score
hi im looking for an b7 s line (170) engine and possible fitting if anyone knows where i can get one and ballpark figure prices, thanks in advance....

You need to scour scappies mate, we dont get allot of engines for sale on here.

hi im looking for an b7 s line (170) engine and possible fitting if anyone knows where i can get one and ballpark figure prices, thanks in advance....

It will need to be the SAME code as the one its replacing AND or you will need the ecu and possibly the DIS from the same engine to fit into your existing car.

Thanks for your replies, i quote....You need to scour scappies mate, we dont get allot of engines for sale on here. and thanks for your reply i realise i could get an engine from a scrappy etc etc but this is my pride and joy, im no mechanic i drive cars end of story, just looking for advice on what to do really thanks again.. its cost alot this second wife of mine...

My post wasnt idiotic, scrappies arent all of older years where they crush everything & leave it rotting on the rain sodden dirt floor, some good ones these days strip the cars down to a fine toothcomb, label, barcode, serial etc & put in a dry well managed warehouse for resale, so yes its your pride & job, but maybe your view on scrappies isnt neccessarily uptodate fella, no offense.

I had an engine for 2.0tdi 170 from sanburn few months ago. Spot on. We fitted new belt and pump and car going strong. This isn't my car btw. Customers