Looking to see if anybody recognise S3 FKU to see if the owners on here?

Loonielex

Reaction score
As per the title, ive seen it sitting still for almost a year i think and after a google search it looked like its had some work done in the past. just wondered if the owners on here before i knock on the door for a nosey:friends:

cheers Andy

Thanks Dave its a red S3 if that helps? looks like two wheels have been removed and the weeds are growing round it! would be a shame if it rotted away or sold for spares when i fancy a project :yahoo: been looking for a S3 that needed some bodywork but would be happy with mechanical work as well.

Also the house is up for sale so dont want some gypos getting it first!!

Andy

I remember it!

Red jabbasport IHI S3, been on ebay several times in the past. I seem to recall it was a VF34 conversion but still had stock rods jabba style. Claimed at 350bhp, but if the others are anything to go by it's more likely about 300.

Used to be on 18'' RS6 reps. I remember having it on my watch list and wanting it very much!

Thanks guys that's interesting ? so could be stood because it's blown up:sly: Its outside Leeds now so think that guy must have sold it? thanks prawn.

Andy

I have a strange memory Jojo, and remember certain things in strangely accurate detail!

Red s3's are indeed a weakness for me as well!

I remember your old man printing pictures of this car and laminating them. He also has a red S3 fetish :p

I have a strange memory Jojo, and remember certain things in strangely accurate detail!

Red s3's are indeed a weakness for me as well!