Strange noise ?

ryan_s3

Reaction score
Past few week I've had a annoying noise coming from dash board or or very close to the bulkhead.Not really looked to much in to it as I'm been busy with other things, Any ways strange as it might be it sounds like the old dial-up tone you got trying to connect to internet back in the day. I can only hear it on idle

any ideas ?

you dropped a modem behind your dash or shomething?<BR><BR>post a sound clip of it if you can

you dropped a modem behind your dash or shomething?<BR><BR>post a sound clip of it if you can

aha yeah maybe.I will try with my phone tomorrow but dont think it will pick up the sound tbh.it very is odd tho

IMG 1222

it started the day i fixed this boost leak lol

thats the intercooler linkage pipe by the way if anyone wondered

ok cool, check that its not leaking and also check around it to see if it rubbing on anything eg

do you have aboost gauge?

been round all pipes checked and replaced with 70mm hi grip clips.replaced n75.maf needs doing but that wont make that silly noise i can hear.

IMG 1292

the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler has seen better days but its fine after the clip. thats the only thing i can see. need a garage in sheffield that does a smoke test of make my own

got a sound recorded. what's the quickest way to upload a sound clip.