Promoting Audi-Sport

myrichdad

Reaction score
Website
www.4yourfreepack.com
Someone said this post would be better here. It's just an idea - that's all. It's already been slagged off, but also already praised as a good one. What a funny world we live in.

I'll leave it with you

Hi all,

I've not been a member long, but I love my S3 and I love this site - it is mega.

I've posted a few times on the spotters forum and noticed that not many people spotted are actually members.

In our business we use business cards and flyers to actively promote and look for people.

We wouldn't need anything like the quantity we would use, but if we all have a few hundred each, we can put them on cars when owners aren't around to talk to.

I bet someone on her could do cheap cards. Waddayareckon?

big audi-sport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

i like the idea,

when i get a chance i always tell audi peeps to join this forum

[ QUOTE ]
Im your man! slug306@yahoo.co.uk

[/ QUOTE ]

This does sound like a good idea to me too. Either cards or flyers that you can download, print and stick on cars. I've seen it done on other forums and it works well.

But I think you should approach the admins before you take it on your own back to construct something. It would be rude not too....

Just my 2p /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Dicky,

You are the King mate, Don't you authorise all that sort of thing!!!

How do we alert the "dark" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif admin people?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You have to post whore consitantly for three days then they usually get all wound up and pounce on the culprit!

Then you can ask em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If that idea dont take your fancy - Muckypaws is the god like person

[ QUOTE ]
Dicky,

You are the King mate, Don't you authorise all that sort of thing!!!

How do we alert the "dark" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif admin people?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'l raise the question with the admins / moderators for you....

I'll keep you posted!

Cheers
Rich

[ QUOTE ]
You have to post whore consitantly for three days then they usually get all wound up and pounce on the culprit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did somebody say something - I was rudely awoken by the post whore bell ringing...

Best idea for this is to have 1 universal design logo available to print out and distribute...

Prizes (albeit modest) for the best logo....

[ QUOTE ]
Best idea for this is to have 1 universal design logo available to print out and distribute...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we already have a logo? Like the one at the top of the page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif And the one on the stickers that Slug has already sent most of us on here...

T

How about this, spent ages getting it just right!

audisportloho.jpg