Thanks Advanced In-Car Technologies! Retrofit of RNS-E, AMI & Bluetooth

mheaford

Reaction score
I know there are always questions here about retrofitting RNS-E so wanted to provide my experience. I'm a new A3 owner and just purchased a Sportback 2.0 TDI (12 plate) and wanted to add the RNS-E, AMI & Bluetooth to it. Not being that confident in doing stuff like this and not having any way of coding the changes I decided to look on-line for someone to supply and fit. I soon found out what a minefield that is! Luckily I noticed that one of the forum sponsors Advanced In-Car Technologies could supply and fit everything I wanted.

I spoke to the owner James on the phone several times and arranged to go down from Swindon to their premises in Poole and have it all fitted.

I went down there last Tuesday and James & Tim are top guys and installed everything in around 2 hours, coded everything so it all works properly and I couldn't be happier with the results. They were more than happy to answer all my questions and allow me to watch while they carried out the installation, which was very interesting.

All in all, brilliant service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommending them to anyone.