LED headlights

Davis_2012

Reaction score
Need some help, bought myself some aftermarket LED headlights fitted them fine and they look good, but my problem is they don't project down the road very well. The full and dipped deam both come from the same bulb which i though was unusual. What can I do to get better vision????

Need some help, bought myself some aftermarket LED headlights fitted them fine and they look good, but my problem is they don't project down the road very well. The full and dipped deam both come from the same bulb which i though was unusual. What can I do to get better vision????

Have you tried adjusting the levels of the lamps?

Yeah I've tried highering the lights an changed to 120% h7 bulbs but still no better, just don't understand both full beam and dip beam coming from the same bulb

Get rid of the cheap aftermarket crap and install OEM would be the best answer. Tbh it's like a legless prostitute, you can have fun and she looks good but the cowgirl will never work...

Reactions: audicruiser, OVRA3 and jimojameso
Both full beam and low beam from the same bulb is fine, it uses a shutter to flip the light up. I would have thought it needs a h4 bulb but you mentioned h7.
It sounds like the projector in the housing is either not fitted properly or of the wrong material hence the lack of light output.
Get an MoT centre to level them and then look into brighter bulbs.

Also pics of the lights fitted on your car

i was thinking he should have H4's in there
never seen H7's do that

Talking of legless prostitues, there used to be a 1 leggeed prostitue working in leeds on crutches, dont know if anyones seen her before, always made me and the lads laugh when she offered you business when going from 1 pub to another, you get all the sites up here.

Reactions: Davis_2012
i was thinking he should have H4's in there
never seen H7's do that

its the headlight that is doing the high beam flash as opposed to the bulb as we are used to seeing it... the headlight probably just has a mirror shutter inside it that flicks up once you pull the full beam stalk... its a really bad design and way of doing it but what do you expect from cheap aftermarket lights?

Talking of legless prostitues, there used to be a 1 leggeed prostitue working in leeds on crutches, dont know if anyones seen her before, always made me and the lads laugh when she offered you business when going from 1 pub to another, you get all the sites up here.

:tumble: