Can the volume of the bluetooth activation be set?

The Governor

Reaction score
The OEM Bluetooth system does my fruit in, it seems that setting the volume of the actviiation tone, or the information message is controlled in the first few seconds of the system making a bluetooth connection...
Sometimes I'll get in the car, my phone will activate the partnership just as I'm turning up the radio, meaning I get "THE NUMBER IS BEING DIALLED"
Which does my fruit in, what's most annoying is that getting it back to a volume that doesn't make you sound like a mentalist when you're driving down the road is really fiddly. Am I missing something?

The in-call volume is separate, so catching the notification volume control seems to be very hit and mis...

You got a speack button on the steering wheel?

If so press it and then turn the volume down wheel steering wheel volume button.

Other wise I think it can only be done with VCDS =I do believe.

Ah thanks for the rmeinder, that's what i did last time, it well fiddly though as you have to get the volume right just as the voice says "speak now".

There should be a way to fix the volume in setup imho :)

Or how about pressing the speak command and then say "help". She will then speak back a list of commands, thus giving you longer time to turn the volume down.