break discs

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
HI fourm

dose any one make drilled / grooved/ or both dics for a 8p3 2009 a3 tdi 140 SB ?
had a look on the net and cant seem to find them for my car ?

car is due a service next week so was looking at my options. ( without paying a fortune )
:sign_pics:

Thanks Nally

Drilled discs are prone to cracking, and are you really likely to need that extra stopping performance? Get vented, grooved discs and you'll be fine. Not sure what companies sell ones for A3s though, but the usual players will do big-brake kits that fit - Brembo etc.

I know but i,m not telling :)

Reactions: nally
Ok nally you win , here some s3 rears dave brown has done, ok there for the s3 8p2/3 but theres not to say ,he cant do some for your car,from standard disks.....
b1811df3b44ec13842a2a6650ab9321e.jpg

Drilled discs are prone to cracking, and are you really likely to need that extra stopping performance? Get vented, grooved discs and you'll be fine. Not sure what companies sell ones for A3s though, but the usual players will do big-brake kits that fit - Brembo etc.

hi its just for looks really i drive normal

wow they look the business
thanks i like the grooved ones, not keen on the walking sticks tho : )

The bottom ones are brembo disks ,so not cheap but the top one is standard oem disks :)

Reactions: nally
I just looking forward to getting mine sorted..:)
74cc3a66.jpg

Yeah your right there standard disks ,with daves handy work..:)

sweet !
Dave one of ours ?:beerchug:

Dave Brown = brakes guru. He's on pretty much every car forum going, so you might have to wait for a reply to PMs etc. User name on here is DaveB if I'm not mistaken. He'll certainly sort you out with brakes!

Reactions: GvZ, nally and Kelza