Audi S4 front bumper?

Reyes

Reaction score
I'm having such a hard time trying to source one. How much are they from the stealers?

Thanks x

There is a guy who is breaking his s4 on another forum. PM me and i will send you a link.

Cheers Hektor, PM replied :) Very grateful.

Is indeed Foxmeister x

I had a fibreglass RS4 rep that I'll be selling soon,if you're interested.

tony

Yeah mate, thank you. They are quite dear!

Yeah I understand there are a few different parts to an S4 bumper, as opposed to any other bumper. I saw a lower grill for £140.

Get on to a translator theres apps for them and jump on ebay.de you can pick up some bargains i nearly wont as set of bumper inserts complete with the grills for just over £10 delivered got out bid in the last few seconds as my phone started playing up.

Right ive just been on for you rather than links ill just post item numbers as its quicker for me,

Here goes,

There is one complete one the hibicous red i think just try your look with seller and try price up courier service or try get seller to post.

You're a star mate! I've never ordered from German E-Bay before though?

Just message them see if they will post to uk ? Get a price no you max limit get bidding or buy it know, paypal should convert to euro's for you its that simple. Obviously give a bit of extra time for delivery.

most germans prefer bank transfer rather than paypal (alot wont even accept paypal) your bank will most likely have an additional charge on top for transferring funds internationally, think i paid about 20quid on top when i bought my winter tyres last year.