Help needed Audi a4 black edition

Rpleeuk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, total newbie to this but would really appreciate some help!

Im desperately trying to get ahold of some mudflats for my 11 plate Audi a4 black edition. Audi say they don't makemudflaps for this model and were no help wat so ever. Wud appreciate some advice of u Audi experts as what to do or where to get some from?

Gunna have a play with my profile and get some pics loaded to, so u guys can take a look at my pride and joy lol

Ryan

Audi are chattin... go back and tell them they can !

Reactions: dubdemand
Hey mate, I've noticed the side skirts are different to other Audi A4's. I'm thinking buy the Audi mudflaps And see if they will fit without taking out the packet?

You would of thought they wud make basic mudflaps! Anyway I shall keep hunting!

thanks

Definately no flaps for the sline body.Theres nowt to mount them on.Shame that cos you could have them for the b7

Ryan

I went through this problem and did some research - I've just had my 2012 facelift S Line B/E delivered without mudflaps as Audi say they dont do a mudflap for the S Line B/E

Anyway I've bought a set of fronts and rears today from the dealers.

The fronts fit no problem - there is a small flap at the top of the mudflap which should bend around the wing and be clipped in place. this doesn't work for the S line due to the inner wing liner and an additional plastic strip being in the way. the flap can be left or cut off, Ive left mine as it could be self tapped to the inner wing liner for added security of the flap

The rears are more tricky to fit - I havent had time to fit them properly yet - I've done a trial fit and the flaps need some 'work' to make them fit. The moulding of the flap appears to be for the more rounded B8 bumper whereas the B8 PA 2012 S Line B/E has a more angled bumper adjacent to the wheel arch.

I think your 2011 MY has a slightly more rounded bumper than the 2012 facelift model so the rears may fit easier - but dont quote me!!

HTH

Cheers
Rob

I've seen lots of S-line's with genuine mudflaps fitted. I pass a 2011 MY BE on a regular basis with flaps on. I have considered them for my S-line also.

Flaps will fit an s-line body 100% no problem

Id like to see a diy fitting of these flaps (pardon the expression) as id really like some on mine.Looked the biz on my B7, and id like them on my B8

Hey everyone,

ive ordered some and plaaning to fit them next week - if anyones interested ill let them know how it goes??

Just for Clarifcation and this may sound blonde but is my audi a4 black edition 11 plate a B8?? ive heard this expression alot on here but not too sure what it means? is it to do with the shape and the year it came out?

Cheers!