S3 doesn't go how it should!

Can't remember off hand... but you should be able to see it looking behind the charge pipe... can't remember if I have gone in from the TIP side or removed the charge pipe and gone in that way... should be easy to work out once you spot it..

<tuffty/>

hot egt's will slow the car down, could easily be egt sensors on their way out...... they don't really throw fault codes until they are seriously on their way out....

hot egt's will slow the car down, could easily be egt sensors on their way out...... they don't really throw fault codes until they are seriously on their way out....

Just looked at it, I could take away the EGT sensor by hand!!
I've now tightend it, hope the exhaust leak were coming from there!
I will cancel the fault and look at it this evening if it comes up again! If nothing change, I will change the sensor next week!

After many weeks of searching, I still couldn't find someone that does smoke tests here in Switzerland!
So is there a way to do a smoke test by myself? (Maybe with a fog machine or something like that?)

I've actually changed all the pipes under the inlet manifold and tighten all the clamps present in the car!
The idle isn't anyway perfect, but could be of the exhaust leaking? (Waiting now for the new gasket)

Managing to mount my V3 Relentless manifold this week-end, so the exhaust leaking will be of course done!

Don't know if its a real problem or just me getting stressed for nothing lol
But today I mounted a Depo Racing Boost gauge, so immediately I went to do some WOT to see what boost do I have.
Found that on 1st and 2nd gear, the maximum peak I get is about 1.2-1.3 bar (which is about 17.4 to 18.8psi), on 3rd gear I get about 26psi and on highway, full throttle on 4th and 5th gear I get always around 20-21psi. BUT when I do a WOT in 6th gear, from about 2000rpm, I get 26psi.

Is that normal?