Replacing Sport bumpers with S-Line or S3..

chris.vincent3

Own a BMW now, HOWEVER I still own VCDS!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi, ive got a 57 plate A3 Sport TDI and want to swap the bumpers over with the S-Line or even the S3 bumpers if possible.

However i dont want to have to get them sprayed so looking for some in silver.

Anyone know of any for sale? Found some on eBay but are around £350 each.

Will sportback bumpers fit? Will newer 8P3 rear bumpers fit? Will cabby bumpers fit?

Once i know it my make my search a bit easier.

Thanks, Chris.

silver in question...

6c3fdacb.jpg

front or rear bumper?
the front is the same on all the models so any sline or s3 bumper will go straight on.

the rear you will need to stick with 3 door bumpers.

this topic has been talked about to death so just do a simple search on the forum... will save you loads of time on asking questions.

I have a s3 rear bumper 3 door complete and comes with parking sensors in silver, it has few storage marks on the paint but no damage or anything and all fixings are intact. Also have silvers s3 skirts too complete.

front or rear bumper?
the front is the same on all the models so any sline or s3 bumper will go straight on.

the rear you will need to stick with 3 door bumpers.

this topic has been talked about to death so just do a simple search on the forum... will save you loads of time on asking questions.

Both. I need to keep the 8P2 phase though for the front bumper and any generation rear bumper will fit aslong as its 3 door. I know, sorry, but i fee ike i havent made an apperance on this fourm yet and im kind of lurking in the shadows as i havent posted much, but thanks.

I have a s3 rear bumper 3 door complete and comes with parking sensors in silver, it has few storage marks on the paint but no damage or anything and all fixings are intact. Also have silvers s3 skirts too complete.

Yeah i've got it on my watch list, dont suppose you know the paint code? Same silver as mine? My car doesn't have parking sensors so will have to have that retro fitted at some point.

Know I don't know the paint code bud, but either way they will need quick lick of paint, if you bought together I will do them cheaper pm me.

I have done a3 sport to sline before have a search through some of my old started threads