s/s exhaust???

Bean5

D5_SNS
Reaction score
hi chaps, need a bit of assistance/guidance

i have an a4 1.8t (190) and i have been looking into getting an exhaust system for a while now, but just cannot decide what to go for. do i...
a) pay to get a milltek system fitted
b) get one made up custom near nough to how i want it
c) buy a milltek system and fit it myself

bare in mind i dont want to pay the earth but at the same time i dont want any old crap. iv been thinkin milltek as i like to go with a brand i have heard of and that have good reviews. its just the cost, if i spend the £700+ and i dont like it i.e. its too quiet (which iv heard they are) its a waste of money.

sound wise, i would like a nice idle burble, a sporty acceleration growl, and a cruising rumble (not in YO face "chav style", but i want to hear something) like you would on say an m3 or an rs4, a respectable sports noise.

i would be greatful for any advice and consider every suggestion, pics, vids, you tube links, weather it be of your own vehicle or just one youve seen on the net. :yahoo::yahoo:

Bluefame plus there 200 cell cat

There's a place in stafford isn't there mate that makes custom stainless zorst's ?
I had a beamer done there a few years back, i couldnt tell you if it's still there though. It was in one of the back streets by the old reynolds bar

BCS Automotive Top quality & price & sound is excellent also don't expect it to be done in 2-3 hours like most places. They have close links with forge **** have branches in **** i believe too. Youtube bcs automotive exhaust. Forge made a video of skyline gtr's with bcs powervalve exhausts fitted too also on youtube.

cheers for the advice guys.
whats the blueflame supposed to sound like? is it quite loud?
yea, oatcake there is powerflow exhausts but had one before on my rover and wasn the best tell u the truth.
cheers tommy ill check BCS out where abouts are the baesed?

5 mins from my house j23 m6, Trust me they are the b******s he'll have the car for a full day. I believe he was part of the blueflame management but left alexgsi had he's done there and knows other peeps who go there. I live right off j23 so your more than welcome to chill here for the day get the ps3 down or theres a set of technics 1210's and pioneer 909 mixer setup and over 10,000 vinyl records ranging from old skool to goa trance lol.

P.S. i'll try and get a video of how mine sounds when weathers ok

found a vid on youtube of a bcs exhaust on a 1.8t, think its "pabs" spoke to him about it before. sounds good

Bean,
Ask him for a quote on 2 mate because i'd be tempted if the price was decent enough :)

EXAUSTSUK of sheffield,, the origional, and still the best custom exaust manufacturers ! simples