How much are seat retrims?

Dannyhall

Reaction score
Isit just me or do the standard grey seats from the 8P1-8P2 spoil the full interior? Make the interior look so basic and boring instead of jet black

I got a quote from a company called trimstar who done a nice a5 on here, and for a full retrim including doorcards in standard leather is £1295. And in soft nappa leather it's £1495. You could always find a full leather interior on eBay, then sell yours to recoup some funds.

Wow that is very dear, i wasn't really expecting to pay the type of money like! On second thoughts, grey sounds good

wow thats alot! could get a full respray for that money!
Trouble is I was looking for someone who came recommended and didn't get a lot of response. That was two tone, red and black with red stitching, and they do a good job. It's on hold for now anyway, as I've cleaned up my half leather and it's come up pretty nice. And as you say, that money could be better spent elsewhere.

I'd say a full retrim, and a good quality one, would be around £1500, so you're probbaly better looking for a swap, or buying a 2nd hand interior and selling yours on.