Shower feature

doublem_1

Reaction score
I take it it's on all 8ls, but I find when its raining and open the door I get a load of rain drop onto the seat, or on my arm if I'm sat inside. How did Audi not fix this. I wonder if its the same on other models. This isn't a rant, just a funny observation. Haven't experienced it on other cars!

i only get this if my cars been sitting and i get in, not get out damn annoying sometimes

I get on my A4 B5 and my Dads Touareg.

Its a common issues a cross most of the VAG range with out rain channels or what ever they called above the doors.

Keep the window shut until you go round a sharp left and right corner.

This was such a good design that it was passed onto the 8P models as well,god bless Audi designers :)

Crappy rain channels that not only rust but don't actually channel rain... its a feature :)

<tuffty/>

Christ guys, can't you find anything useful or constructive to talk about? There's a really simple fix to this, silicon the doors shut and just get out via the boot. :slapped:

:undwech:

Has anyone got any pics of these deflectors on their A3's, ebay pic isn't the best pic. Sorry to hyjack your thread doublem_1

The Team Heko wind deflectors are a god send for this weather. When I get in my car I like to crack the window so as it doesn't steam up the windscreen while the car warms up. The Heko's stop the water running in.

Has anyone got any pics of these deflectors on their A3's, ebay pic isn't the best pic. Sorry to hyjack your thread doublem_1

XSP_7302.jpg

Sorry didnt think to use the search button, was a spur of the moment to just ask politely if some one had one at hand.
Cheers Westy, they do look great.

Proper annoying, especially when the car has been waxed as well and it all just gathers and beads off in one go!!!

I've got the Heko deflectors but my drivers door has dropped a bit so i get water seeping in under the seal at the top of the door. Right PITA, anyone know how to adjust the door?

I do like the plate Neil. First time that I have noticed it.

Still haven't picked up the heko's. Great for smokers and wet track days but are they really that wonderful and worth it?

Been tempted for a while but never got around to it. Someone convince me...

Why do people moan that when it's raining or been raining and they have the window open that they get wet, be it from the roof or from the spray/rain that they are driving in to? When it's raining, our cars have air con, so why not just use that?

Still haven't picked up the heko's. Great for smokers and wet track days but are they really that wonderful and worth it?

I also prefer to have the windows open in the summer instead of having the aircon on. Why hide away from a beautiful summers day. The Heko's help take away a bit of wind noise too ;)

I also prefer to have the windows open in the summer instead of having the aircon on. Why hide away from a beautiful summers day. The Heko's help take away a bit of wind noise too ;)

Oh cr*p summer's coming. Better get the aircon serviced and silicon up the windows too.

I used to have heko wind deflectors. Took them off though, as they actually creat loads of wind noise when on a motorway etc. even with window up you can here wind passing the deflectors.

So much quieter with them off.

There good for keeping dry, but they dont lower wind noise at all. Make it worse IMO.