s3 side skirts

swinley89

Reaction score
Hi guys

just wondering if the part of the side skirt i have circled in the picture below can be bought seperate or is it part of the whole skirt??reason being is a previous owner must have had mud guards on then removed them and have left this part marked on both sides of the car.so i am looking to replace them.

cheers
image2.jpg

Hi, welcome to ASN what year is your car? Enjoy the forum. :)

cheers :sm4:

its a 2000.just one of the jobs i havent got round to doing yet

Yes that section comes off the car without the need to take off the skirt. If i remember correctly you have to remove the rear arch liner to get to the screws securing it and there is one underneath

It's probably easier for you to remove it and take it to a body shop and have them re-paint it. If you buy one from Audi I very much doubt it will be painted anyway.

Hmm, another job on my list is to get these re-sprayed. Suffering from quite heavy road rash.

Yeah like said just pop the arch linking and you'll find another screw if I remember right then give it some major wiggling pulling towards the rear to get out... Mine where a right pita to get out.

cheers looks like i will just have to get them painted.tried a few people to get just that part but see there point in not wanting to break up the skirt assembly