Looking for an S3 8l

matty, try haggling that silver one on ebay down to 3300, IF you can stretch that far. its a bargain at that price, the ad is good and it looks/seems great. just try mate.

that latest one you've posted looks V good to me! for the price.

obv we cant all jump to conclusions about the cars having not seen them, but the silver ebay one and the last silver one look the best cars to me. let us know how they are.

If you buy a cheap one you'll end up spending a lot of money in the next 12 months, I did and god knows how many others do.

I know of a cracking facelift one with 70k and only 1 previous owner with everything done on it you'll need to worry about. After this weekend it'll be going cheap too!! ;)

Put a deposit down on:
2000 Audi S3 Quattro 3dr [225] Hatchback 1.8

Should be picking it up tomorrow ;)

Says it's a 225, but as per, a lot of adverts are wrong with this. But went to look at it yesterday obviously, and it looked nice inside & out! Drove really well.

First thing to do I reckon, is the face-lift rear lights ;P

Chow. ;)

blimey thats cheap!! You're right, it's not a 225 but not that it really matters much, especially if you ever plan to have it re-mapped.

Nice colour combo that, I always liked the cream interior and dark blue car. Sweet ride!

Oh yes, certainly some performance to sort out. Re-map, fmic etc etc etc etc. the usual. :p

By the way, got him down to £2,400 ;)

Nice car mate, it that Ming blue? Can't go wrong for £2400! Slightly worrying how cheap these are getting now =/